Methamphetamine pills is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
Methamphetamine is a powerful, highly addictive stimulant that affects the central nervous system. Crystal methamphetamine is a form of the drug that looks like glass fragments or shiny, bluish-white rocks. It is chemically similar to amphetamine, a drug used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy, a sleep disorder.
Uses of Methamphetamine Pills
– Methamphetamine is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
– Also used to treat obesity in people who have not lost weight with diets or other treatments.
– Best used for other indications not listed in this guide.
In addition, Methamphetamine increases the amount of the natural chemical dopamine in the brain. Dopamine is involved in body movement, motivation, and reinforcement of rewarding behaviors. The drug’s ability to rapidly release high levels of dopamine in reward areas of the brain strongly reinforces drug-taking behavior, making the user want to repeat the experience.
Taking even small amounts of methamphetamine can result in many of the same health effects as those of other stimulants, such as cocaine or amphetamines. These include:
- Increased wakefulness as well as physical activity
- Also decreased appetite
- Faster breathing
- Rapid and/or irregular heartbeat
- Finally, increased blood pressure and body temperature